maandag 10 januari 2011

Is it spring yet ?







I woke up this morning with the sun shining tru the curtains. My first tought was, is it spring yet ? So i jumped out of bed, took the big box with spring/summer clothes and decided to put them back in my wardrobe . I just adore the fabrics, flowery prints, soft colors, ruffles...When i opend the curtains i saw that noting was like spring yet, exept the sunshine. Oh well i guess i have to wait a little longer. I grabbed some winter clothes and closed my wardrobe. It wont be long till spring now , atleast i hope so...

Skirt : Past flf So Many Styles
Jacket : Brown leather jacket new from Bubble
Shirt : Movie crew shirt Whippet&Buck
Shoes : Gos
Socks : Gift from LpD
Skin :lucky board, lettre changes every 30 min, way to long ^^ but worth it! hsh
Hair : from Loq only 50l at the Fashion House
Neckwarmer : Tram